Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Sunday....

and another week disappears!

So, it has officially been 1 full week since I consumed coffee! The last one I had was a venti white chocolate mocha at 7:30 AM while making the 1 hour road trip to CKC Portland. Can you believe it...I have gone a whole week!!! I am 7 days in to my 21 day challenge...and I feel great! I even walked through the coffee aisle today and took a big whiff, but did not cave! Ohhh it smelled soooo good, but that was all I needed :)

I have jumped on board to assist a fellow Fiskateer (Debby #352) with a wonderful project...a free scrap-zine called Oh Scrap! She has started a blog that you can visit here. I am a co-coordinator assisting with a variety of duties, but we can always use more help, and more inspiration! Got a LO you want to share? A sketch design? Looking for inspiration? Technique help? a Challenge? Visit the blog! The premier issue is due out April 1st!

I am gonna let you in on a lil secret...www.fiskadeals.com This is a special site for the month of March (National Craft month) presented by Fiskars....featuring some of the most amazing deals!!! Today it is an awesome craft storage set that it worth about $300 for only $100(ish) and only $5 shipping! STEAL OF A DEAL! I wish my pocket book could make the purchase as it is sooo worth every penny! Be sure to visit the site every day as there is a new sale item each day! Happy Shopping!

Every morning, while I drink my tea and eat breakie, I visit the above site, in addition to www.fiskateers.com and of course, www.fiskarscrafts.com This month, they are featuring a new project each day made by one of the Fiskateers. There have been some awesome, inspiring projects posted...so I hope you will visit and check them out, too!

Well, I am going to cut this one short...(yeah I know...that was short? ;)) I have to get my March Swap stuff packaged up, and prepare a gift for my Secret Sister, and my EggBuddy...Oh what a busy scrappin life! See U tomorrow!

No comments: