Friday, February 29, 2008

Are we there yet?

What a day...started at 5 AM, left at 6 AM...drove to Vancouver, then back to Portland. My friends daughter attended CHC with me...her first scrappy xperience...she enjoyed it (I think I got her hooked!) she volunteered and took a class...and wants to do it again tomorrow, so she came home with me so I can get an extra hour sleep...we dont have to leave until 7! LOL

It was a busy, trying, but AWESOME day...I demo'd fiskars products, and had SOOO MUCH FUN!! I also assisted with a couple classes and found out about an awesome company that creates earth friendly paper and all American products...Time Flies! Check them out! WELL WORTH IT!!!

Ok, lots more to share, but later...right now I gotta get to bed! I hear it calling my name ;)

No comments: