Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Woo hooo...twice in one day! LOL

So, I was doing homework and decided to take a break and visit the Fiskateers site, when another post brought me to Lisa's Blog so I accept the challenge...and yes, tag, I'm it! :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50 am
2. How do you like your steak? Well...although I don't often eat steak (and that doesn't bother me) I don't really care for it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sweeny Todd and OMG it rocked!!! I wish I could see it again right now! Burton outdid himself (as did Depp) and it is a masterpiece! (but, since I am taking a film class on Hitchcock, I get to see a movie on the big screen every week...this past week was Vertigo)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Heroes...but I don't really watch much TV (I am a computer nerd/addict ;))
5. What did you have for breakfast? iced caramel latte and cinnamon toast (a treat because I have company and didn't have anything breakfast-like in the house, so my dad and I went to the store and got goodies!)
6. What is your middle name? Louise
7. What is your favorite cuisine? probably Greek...maybe Italian...Anything salad
8. What foods do you dislike? Unmentionable animal parts ;)
9. What is your favorite chips? Doritos nacho flavor
10. Favorite dressing? my own! Balsamic Vinegar, herbs and olive oil
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Soccer mom minivan! What can I say, its the only way to pack multiple kids and keep them far enough apart from one another!
12. What are your favorite clothes? capris or jeans, shirt and a cardigan (I am never without a cardigan or jacket of some sort)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe...especially the Ireland and Scotland.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? totally depends, but usually half full
15. Where would you want to retire? either my hometown, or Scotland, or NYC...yes, a variety :) Maybe I will split my time between the three!
16.. Favorite time of day? early morning...kids sleeping...
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? lacrosse
18. Pepsi or Coke? neither...I am a reformed Coke(a cola) addict and competely dislike the stuff now. I would rather have Italian soda
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Early morning, or late late night
20. Do you have any pets? a cat- sweet loveable chubby cat
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just got back from a children's book writers and illustrators conference in NYC and I miss it already! I also just got back from where I was born and I miss that too!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? I can't remember! :(
23. What is your best childhood memory? Hanging out with my grandparents, and playing hide and seek with the neighbors over our combined 5 acres.
24. Beer or Margarita? neither...I am not much of a drinker...well, unless you want to pour me a Paralyzer (AKA Loaded Smith & Weston) ;)
25. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!
26. Been in a car accident? too many to list, not enough to seriously hurt me, although I was rear ended by a semi when I was pregnant with my second son and I still feel the aches today almost 10 years later.
27. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday...Film class
28. Favorite restaurants? Bengal Lounge, Original Pancake House, the place I had tiramisu in NYC, or Juniors (their cheesecake rocks!)
29. Favorite flower? Gerberas, although tulips run a close second
30. Favorite ice cream? Breyer's Natural mint cookies and cream
31. Favorite fast food restaurants? none of them...I don't eat fast food (although I am a sucker for Burgerville's blackberry lemonade!!!)
32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never! I was born to drive ;)
33. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ohhh hard choice...but um, I dont want any more maxed credit cards! LOL so I decline to answer :P
34. Bedtime? anywhere between 10 and 2, usually on the 11ish side
35. Last person you went out to dinner with? my kids, parents and brother, oh wait, that was lunch...so, it would have to be brother, and eldest son...when we were in NYC
36. What are you listening to right now? my boys discussing Naruto
37. What is your favorite color? Sapphire blue (or black, but it isnt a color, right?!)
38. How many tattoos do you have? 7, but they are all tastefully placed and concealable - I doubt you would even know I had any of them ;)
39. Coffee Drinker? definitely, but I want to cut back and maybe even quit....cause I like it cold, and sweet, which seems to add a few $$s ;)

So now, if you are reading this....TAG, You're It! Post this to your blog and let me know! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for getting tagged! It is interesting to learn about my fellow blogger, it really feels like you know each other.