Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a day!

So, today started at 6:36AM with me turning off my alarm and sleeping for another 30 mins. I wanted to sleep longer, but had to get up and get ready to head out of town....I think I did pretty good...I was showered, dressed, fed and out of the house by 7:28! Woo hooo!

It took 1 1/2 hours to get to Portland. UGH...the drive was nice, until I hit the traffic. I spent the morning taping paper and garbage bags to tables for the CKC Classes at the Conference Center....next thing I knew it was 1:30 and my shift had been over for half an hour, but I was still there! OOPS! Called the kids, all was well! :)

Tomorrow starts even earlier, especially since I am dropping Sterling at a friend's house in Vancouver before I head to the convention...so we will be on the road by 6 am! I am a crazy croper! Oh and speaking of which, Fiskateer #003 - our beloved Stephenie - will be having an "official launch" of her blog tomorrow...so be sure to visit her!

Ok, I had better cut this one short...early morning tomorrow and still lots to do tonight.

If you will be at CKC Portland tomorrow, be sure to come visit the Designer Gallery booth between 12 and 4 since I will be there doing a Fiskars Demonstration!

No comments: