Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clearly UNfocused

For the past few months, I have been completely unfocused...all over the place...running in everywhich direction...but that, I have actively decided, needs to change...and I am taking charge of this unfocus!

It's a holiday today...and the kids are off school, which usually means a busy house, but it is quiet here right now (knock on wood!!!)...one is at a friends, one sleeping, and the smallest is glued to SpongeBob (one of her bff's ;)) I'm taking advantage of this moment to re-evaulate things as they are and making a "to do" list...one that puts creativity into motion...and at the forefront!

I got a wild hair this morning...but I can't share it yet...it is just in the "inspiration" mode, but it came after visiting my friend Julie Overby's blog...she was just awarded the 3rd Fiskateer of the Year award...and it is so well deserved! She trained me as a Fiskars Certified Demonstrator, and when my life turned completely upside down a couple months ago, she sent me a card and way cool Rusty Pickle shirt to cheer me up :) She is a sweetheart...and I am so glad to have her as a friend! So I just wanted to congratulate her here...and thank her for the inspiration...a pick me up I really needed!

More later...
:)

No comments: