Monday, April 21, 2008

Kids Say the Darnest Things...

Here I am...crafting (finally)...listening to the kids talk in the other room when a cartoon came on...

Sterling (9): I've never hear of this show...
Rowan (13): Oh, it's old, ask mom. She used to watch it when she was a girl...
Sterling: Mom's always been a girl.

LOL

With 3 kids...these moments are plenty...but I couldn't resist sharing this one!

***here's another...I was just sorting through some photos (with the hopes of scrapping tomorrow) and found pics of my daughter's first "real" hair cut...I was getting so annoyed with how her hair would just fall in her face, that I decided it was time to chop it. I took her in the bathroom, combed her hair and cut. Once finished, she stood up, looked in the mirror and said, "I got hair like Willy Wonka now!" LOL (At this moment in time - 1 month ago - Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was her favorite movie) Personally, even tho Johnny is pretty cute, I think Aoife is much cuter ;)

1 comment:

Noel said...

LOL! One of the simple pleasures in life is to take in childhood conversations! :)