Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Scrap Challenge

If you scrap, and even if you don't scrap, you need to check out Scrapitivity. It is a new scrapbooking challenge site that just started - today! The first challenge is to scrap about something everyday, and the sample give is a page from a magazine. The second sample is a mini book based on fashion pictures from mags - THE LIGHT JUST WENT ON! It is wayyy toooo cool! I have so many pictures torn from magazines...so many samples of cool clothes (especially corsets) that deserve to be shared, shown, and displayed. I am so gonna scraplift that idea!!!

So, although I cannot scrap about the everyday right now (I have to complete 2 school assignments), I will definitely be participating in this challenge...a scrapper can never have too many challenges ;)

No comments: