Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday...

I missed posting yesterday...I sat down in the morning with tea in hand, ready to post and then, life got the better of me...kids woke, laundry called. Between household duties, I vege'd. I watched "Death at a Funeral" while folding laundry (funny movie...and it has "Mr Darcy" in it from P&P *swoon*) that was my kind of multitasking!

I have an environmental paper due today...so I have to get to work quick, but I wanted to drop in and say hi...and tell everyone that this is day 2 with no coffee. I am challenging myself not to drink as much coffee as I used to, meaning, no going out just to get coffee, and when I do drink it, preferably non-fat, no-whip (hopefully better for you LOL), etc. Tomorrow will be the real test as I have a night class...4 hours! Wish me luck!

There is a challenge...called the 21 day challenge, happening at 2 peas. This challenge is whatever you make of it...but the concept is that it takes 21 days to make or break a "habit"...so that is my coffee resolution. Have a visit, see what you think...is there a habit you want to make or break? How about just doing 1 thing creative every day? Remember, as little or as much as you want to make of it!

Happy Monday!

No comments: